Right Click Block

Friday, September 12, 2014

We Survived ALS!



He did it! He graduated from Airman Leadership School (ALS.)

Jesse finished five grueling weeks of class, mountains of homework, papers to write, group projects to work on, volunteering, and studying for tests... all the while surviving (barely) on about 5 hours of sleep a night!

I'm pretty proud of him. And us as a family. We somehow made it through without too much drama! (Lily and Sam called it "Daddy's work school" haha) Now it's time to get back to our regularly scheduled broadcast of panama night shifts. Which ironically sound way less intense than the last five weeks!

The graduation ceremony was really fun for me. I love seeing everyone all snazzed up in their Air Force best. I'm still a sucker for getting chill-bumps when everyone chants the Airman's Creed.

Plus do I really have to mention how nice it was to get dressed up, wear high heels, and get out of the house for the night? (HUGE thanks to Kirsten and Dana for watching Double Trouble for us!)

So CONGRATS Babe! And to everyone in his graduating class. Job well done! I tip my milspouse hat to you all... I don't know how you do it and I greatly respect you for the sacrifices you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment